Assistant Customer Service Manager
4 November 2019
Wanted: Assistant Customer Service Manager excited to shape a future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to assist in the management and development of the UK CC Team with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service, ensuring key client SLA’s are achieved and promoting continuous improvement across all aspects of our daily work streams.
The role has three key perspectives:
- Looking at the service offered to customers;
- Developing individuals within the customer service team and effectively manage their performance; and
- Supporting the UK Customer Service Manager day to day; deputising when required
- To ensure that the committed Service Level Agreements are maintained for all customers
- To work with the key departments in raising the profile of the Customer Care team.
- Meet regularly with the sales team to ensure Customer Care team are aware of all opportunities and ensure the commitments are achievable.
- To manage the day to day activities of Customer Care team
- To have line management responsibilities for Team Leaders; Data Support Lead; Product and Technical Leads, which includes recruitment;
- To provide the quality review and assurance for all changes implemented to both Parkmobile and RingGo products
- Establish and maintain effective communications across the business.
- Ensure that we adhere to security standards (PCI-DSS level 1)
- To provide management information as required in support of both internal updates and key client monthly reviews
- Establish and maintain procedures for all teams and to be responsible for ensuring that they are followed;
- To be the escalation point before the Customer Service Manager for all customer issues;
- Identify training and development requirements for Customer Services personnel and well as recruit new team members as required;
- Produce management statistics for the service provision
- To identify areas for improvement (quality, performance, resilience, customer service);
- To contribute to the review processes in terms of day to day service delivery, business growth, failover, contingency, capacity planning and disaster recovery;
- To be responsible for the personal development of the Team Leaders
- To regularly review customer service process for best practice
- Manage all customer complaints to successful resolution.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measured improvement in customer service standards delivering to SLA’s
- Managing the team within budget where we have control
- Reduce number of queries by continuous improvements (excluding those factors out of our control such as outages);
- Ensure 80% of all calls are answered within 30 seconds as a standard
- A trained team capable of successfully dealing with any type of customer enquiries from any service.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Able to manage a team of individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to interpret data and formalise KPI’s
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new technologies;
- Very receptive and a fast learner
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads
- Strong Customer Service ethos
- Problem solving and resolution
- Financial planning and awareness for cost control vs quality deliverables
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!
Apply now .