Diemen (Amsterdam, NL)
28 January 2021
Wanted: B2B Marketeer excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 20,000,000 drivers in over 900 cities in Europe.
About the role
We are looking for a marketeer who knows his/her way around in B2B Marketing. You will work in a small local marketing team focussing on executing the Benelux marketing plan, and work closely with our full stack central team of marketing channel specialists. You will be the go to person for all B2B related marketing topics (and some B2C topics too, if you like), combining experience in marketing communication with a good understanding of performance marketing. There will be plenty of room to take initiative and have impact on our newly launched B2B product in our rapidly growing tech company.
With PARK NOW (known for its Dutch brands Parkmobile & Park-line) you will have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team within a flat organisational structure, significantly shaping the future of mobility and parking as a service. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven with great team spirit.
- Increase awareness of Parkmobile for Business in the Netherlands
- Understand and own the B2B buyer and customer journey
- Plan, coordinate and optimize campaigns to generate leads, new customers and increase customer value by cross- and upselling our services
- Use data insights to translate KPI’s into clear plans that have measurable results and ROI.
- Work closely with our central marketing team to execute campaigns
- Develop tools and materials to support Sales and Account managers
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business administration or similar preferred, master’s degree a plus
- 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the customer journey and B2B buyer personas
- For this role it is crucial that you have experience in SaaS companies to be able to drive the B2B campaigns forward.
- Experienced in setting up campaigns to drive generate leads, to convert new customers and to (re)activate them
using e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, SEA and e-mail marketing automation,
- Strong analytical mind-set and communication capabilities; you use data to set up and measure campaigns, focusing on ROI
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems (Mautic, Hubspot or similar) is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven, analytical mindset, combined with a proactive “can do” mentality
- Have an eye for detail and opportunities that have impact
- Native Dutch speaker with fluency in English
- Excited to work in a mobile app-driven company
- Fulltime available (40 hours per week – currently 100% work from home)
- Eligible to work in the EU (Amsterdam)
- An exciting set of tasks with high impact on our business within an international matrix team structure
- You will become part of one of the leading mobility service providers in the world and get the chance to shape the future of urban mobility
- A truly great team spirit with flat hierarchies and transparent communication
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Want to make an impact? We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, and we fully support that.
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!