9 March 2020
Wanted: BI Analyst excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless.
Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
As a pivotal part of the Data team, you will be making city dashboards, prepare insights-driven reports for both internal commercial teams and customers.
This role will work cross-functionally with the marketing, finance and sales teams to ensure goals are met and strategic decisions are backed up with data and measurement. This role will require interfacing with our clients at various levels including facilitating workshops and analysing industry trends.
The Data Analyst will report into the Head of Data and functionally to the Product Owner. He or she will be part of a larger team of data engineers, developers and analysts.
- Cooperate with the BI Administrator in the UK and the rest of the Data team in The Netherlands; you’re an integral part of an agile team
- Developing and maintaining existing reports at a detailed and analytical level meeting the business needs and project requirements
- The creation of automated dashboards (MS Power BI) to highlight key KPI’s of the organisation
- Work with Group Enterprise Architect to develop and implement a Reference Data Model at Group level.
- Safeguarding data security, stability and scalability
- Providing accurate data insights for research, feasibility studies and initiation of projects
- Supply departments with data based on customer insights, campaign test design strategies and campaign performance metrics in support of end-to-end data-driven cross-channel app & mobile marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain tailored BI dashboards as requested by parking operators
- Provide the organization with the best (self-service) tools to fulfill their data needs
- Interact closely with the Data team to ensure priorities are aligned and data reported is consistent across departments
- Educated to degree level and above possible MBA
- MS Power BI
- SQL Server 2008+ (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience within a high transactional, customer-centric environment highly desired
- Demonstrate significant experience in deploying BI dashboard capabilities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems logically and systematically
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!