Business Development Manager – Off-Street Parking
13 October 2020
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
RingGo are the UK’s largest provider of parking and mobility solutions, and your focus will be to identify and evaluate new off-street parking business opportunities, facilitate the territorial expansion of our SAAS services, manage the entire sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation and negotiations and to develop strong relationships with local decision makers and other car parking operators.
The Business Development Manager will be accountable for influencing, managing and driving the off-street strategy for new business sales in the public & private sector. You will be responsible for developing close working relationships with their internal and external stakeholders to maximise business and lead sales campaigns for complex deals.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid business understanding regarding the needs of their customers and how the ‘market’ is responding, changing and developing in the public mobility parking sector.
- Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will be executing our off-street sales strategy nationally.
- Manage your sales pipeline to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals in the public/private mobility sector.
- To define, develop and construct value propositions and proposals to satisfy customer and company objectives.
- To ensure that all stages of the sales cycle are undertaken effectively to achieve the results required adhering to the company selling methodology.
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasts for new business.
- Effectively develop and manage customer relationships.
- Work with and gain the co-operation and commitment of key individuals in different units or disciplines to achieve assigned targets and objectives.
- Feedback to the company any relevant market intelligence, e.g. customers, marketplace, industry, competition, technology.
- Develop and share effective competitive strategies for target opportunities.
- Assist in the development of individual sales/territory plan in line with the overall sales and marketing plan.
- 5 years business development sales experience acquiring new mobility/parking opportunities within the public/private sector.
- Have good knowledge of the software as a service (SaaS) solutions space.
- Consistent target achiever.
- Ambitious and career driven.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions at C-level.
- Passionate about solving business problems through technology.
- Commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes, new business forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
- Ability to quickly develop strong personal relationships with internal colleagues and senior management in client companies.
Reasons why you should apply for this role
- Mobility is one of the fastest growing and innovative spaces and we are a leader.
- We have an enviable client list.
- You would be joining an environment that is supportive and collaborative, where everyone has a voice, and all opinions count.
- Your goal is to disrupt the market and not just follow the status quo.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents at our new state of the art offices. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!