23 November 2021
To be very honest, it is very hard to find you. But hey we can always try to persuade you to come and work with us. You probably are in a very good job already, but does your manager really appreciate you? Are you performing to the best of your ability? ,We offer you a warm and welcoming environment, a good laughter now and then and great coaching. You dont need to have experience with selling ICT products or services, just be your authentic self and be an entrepreneur and join our ride.
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 20,000,000 drivers in over 900 cities in Europe.
RingGo Corporate is the UK’s largest provider of a B2B SaaS parking solution to large enterprises with a fleet of vehicles, we work collaboratively with fleet managers to significantly reduce their parking coast and improve productivity for their fleet of drivers.
About the role
We are looking for an exciting, driven, self- motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through an intelligent approach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company during a transitional growth period which will provide unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You will be responsible for initiating contact with potential customers to generate and qualify leads, promote the RingGo solution, and close sales opportunities. We are seeking a sales professional who is driven and self-motivated.
- Proactively identify and target Enterprise level businesses and create profitable new business opportunities.
- Consistently generate new corporate opportunities through cold calling, research, networking and campaigns.
- Successfully balance and organise your pipeline activities appropriately between prospecting, presenting, negotiation and closing of opportunities.
- Deliver a professional sales presentation across multiple decision makers.
- Follow sales strategy and plan as outlined by sales manager
- Meet expected KPI`s for activity levels, call rates and meetings.
- Accurately forecast and report revenue in a timely manner and provide accurate input and updates to weekly sales forecasts / primary measures, contribution margin, revenue, and activity within Salesforce CRM.
- Execute appropriate customer-oriented marketing campaigns & events
- You are an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’, whilst always trying to improve yourself.
- Proven track record of sourcing new business.
- Determination to strive and exceed goals and targets.
- Able to nurture and maintain senior level relationships within a dynamic customer base.
- Demonstrative experience with working on revenue streams based on new business
- A consultative approach to selling where clients benefit from a “win win” approach
- A flexible and adaptable individual who can excel in a dynamic, changing environment
- You are a great communicator.
- Valid UK driver’s license.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive base salary and exciting performance relates bonuses
- Tremendous opportunities for career advancement
- First Class 90 days training program from a leading SaaS company
- Pension and Healthcare
- Fantastic brand-new state of the art office in Basingstoke
- Teamwork and a fun culture
- “Customer First” and “Can Do” attitude