Digital Marketing Specialist (m/w/d)
23 December 2019
Wanted: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (M/W/D), excited to shape the future of mobility
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe. Owned by BMW Group and Daimler AG, we are part of a group of newly created mobility service providers next to CHARGE NOW, FREE NOW and SHARE NOW.
Located within our global administrative headquarters in Berlin, we are responsible for the German and Austrian market, and we are searching for motivated team players that are eager to shape the future of mobility together with us.
About the role/team
You truly love marketing. And you are digital from tip-to-toe. You can draw a perfect user journey and have a deep understanding of all digital touchpoints. You have worked on website projects and apps, you know which social content will fly and which will die, you know how a great digital ad campaign should look like and how awareness and performance measures come together in a perfect mix. Your analytical skills are at par with your drive to improve each and every contact we have with our German and Austrian customers. You have a creative mind that can grasp the beauty of a heart-warming story, but you are also a restless hunter for any opportunity to maximize performance.
Berlin is your home or your destination, and you look forward to work within an open, innovative and fun work environment with the goal to disrupt and lead the parking industry? You are able to join us from 01.05.20 at latest, preferably much earlier?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
- Write the next chapter of the PARK NOW growth adventure together with us
- Become part of an international marketing team with colleagues in the Netherlands, France and UK, working within a matrix structure
- Become the local go-to-person for all questions concerning our digital touchpoints and the initiator and driver of improvements
- Collaborate with other marketing specialists in the Netherlands and our digital ad agency on digital campaigns concerning Owned, Earned and Paid media channels, as well as product and tooling
- Coordinate smart digital campaigns across touchpoints and oversee execution in collaboration with central marketing
- Raise performance in online advertising campaigns by steering our performance by connecting with our digital ad agency and central online marketeers
- Localize, Monitor and optimize SEA campaigns and take responsibility for German copy in all digital channels
- Define the DE/AT web requirements, follow up on and coordinate website improvements including SEO. Make conversion and lead generation your first priority.
- Define the DE/AT product requirements from marketing perspective
- Take full ownership over our German social media channels and make them a success
- Develop, monitor and evaluate email campaign and newsletter briefings for our central email marketeer
- Collaborate with our local sales teams in improving digital communication measures towards B2B and B2G (city councils and car park operators)
- Support other offline and street promotion activities with digital conversion options
- Report and share knowledge on online marketing efforts for Germany and Austria
- Steer on competitor insights locally based on insights from central and be part of the local launch of new product features.
- Bachelor's degree in (digital) communications or (online) marketing or comparable studies with excellent results
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in agile and quickly growing companies, preferably from the mobile app business and/or in context of the mobility industry
- 100% digital mindset with high interest in apps and technology
- Deep understanding of all digital touchpoints and online user behavior
- Result-oriented, self-dependent working style as well as the ability to cooperate effectively (also remote) with colleagues from different departments and locations and steer agencies and external partners in order to achieve the best outcomes
- Analytical skills and knowledge of relevant tooling (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, AppAnnie, Adjust)
- Teamplayer with excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excellent Powerpoint skill, medium Excel skills)
- Native German speaker with fluent English skills
- An exciting set of tasks with high impact on our business within a small and dynamic local team, as well as within the international matrix team structure
- You will become part of one of the leading mobility service providers in the world and get the chance to shape the future of urban mobility
- A competitive, benchmarked salary and free sports subscription
- A truly great team spirit with flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- Lots of fun together – be it at our weekly Friday beers or in monthly surprise team activities
- Room for personal growth through yearly coaching and workshops as well as by regular exchange with mobility experts from all YOUR NOW companies
- A modern and comfortable work environment on our brand new YOUR NOW campus in the heart of Berlin: free Friday breakfast, fruits, water and coffee in barista quality 😊
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Want to make an impact? We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, and we fully support that.
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!