Wanted: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (M/W/D), excited to shape the future of mobility
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe. Owned by BMW Group and Daimler AG, we are part of a group of newly created mobility service providers next to CHARGE NOW, FREE NOW and SHARE NOW.
Located within our global administrative headquarters in Berlin, we are responsible for the German and Austrian markets, and we are searching for motivated team players that are eager to shape the future of mobility together with us.
About the role & team
Can you draw the perfect user journey, whilst optimizing your expertise of all digital touchpoints? We are now searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will bring our websites and app to the next level. You know what a great digital ad campaign should look like and how awareness and performance measures come together in the perfect mix.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you recognize good copy and know how to move our German and Austrian customers. This, you combine with your drive to constantly improve, spotting business opportunities at all times. You are performance driven and know your numbers.
Berlin is your home or your destination, and you look forward to work within an open, innovative and fun work environment with the goal to disrupt and lead the parking industry. You are able to join us from 01.05.20 at latest, preferably much earlier? Then we are looking forward to your application! With PARK NOW, you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility and parking as a service. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
- Write the next chapter of the PARK NOW growth adventure together with us
- Be the local go-to-person for all questions concerning our digital touchpoints and the initiator and driver of improvements
- Coordinate smart digital campaigns across touchpoints and oversee execution in collaboration with central marketing (Netherlands)
- Collaborate with other marketing specialists in the Netherlands and our digital ad agency on digital campaigns concerning Owned, Earned and Paid media channels, as well as product and tooling
- Raise performance in online advertising campaigns by steering our performance by connecting with our digital ad agency and central online marketeers
- Localize, Monitor and optimize SEA campaigns in cooperation with central marketing and take responsibility for German copy in all digital channels
- Define the DE/AT web requirements, follow up on and coordinate website improvements including SEO. Make conversion and lead generation your first priority.
- Define the DE/AT product requirements from marketing perspective
- Set up our German social media accounts as effective communication channels
- A completed bachelor’s degree in (digital) Communications or (online) Marketing
- 3-6 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Experience in agile and quickly growing companies; preferably from the mobile app business and/or in context of the mobility industry (platform)
- 100% digital mindset with high interest in apps and technology; deep understanding of all digital touchpoints and online user behavior; customer centric
- Knowledge of relevant tooling (i.e. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, AppAnnie, Adjust);
- Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: result-oriented, self-starter, creative, organized, eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills; you are a data driven decision maker
- Experience in translating complex concepts into concise, easy-to-understand ideas
- Good communication skills: be a true team player (remotely), share knowledge & best practice, manage agency partnerships on output
- An exciting set of tasks with high impact on our business within a small and dynamic local team, as well as within the international matrix team structure
- You will become part of one of the leading mobility service providers in the world and get the chance to shape the future of urban mobility
- A competitive, benchmarked salary and free sports subscription
- A truly great team spirit with flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- Lots of fun together – be it at our weekly Friday beers or in monthly surprise team activities
- Room for personal growth through yearly coaching and workshops as well as by regular exchange with mobility experts from all YOUR NOW companies
- A modern and comfortable work environment on our brand new YOUR NOW campus in the heart of Berlin: free Friday breakfast, fruits, water and coffee in barista quality 😊
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Want to make an impact? We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, and we fully support that.
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!