FinTech Product Owner
Diemen (Amsterdam, NL)
11 September 2019
Wanted: FinTech Product Owner to shape a future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
You will be responsible for helping Product Managers in capturing the roadmap and manage release planning and leading agile sessions to develop detailed user stories, define success metrics & acceptance criteria.
- You will prioritise features with commercial deadlines;
- Refactoring and defects amongst and against each other to set the backlog and fill the coming sprint(s) and work hands-on with the Development and Product teams to prioritise, plan and deliver software that meets customer requirements and prioritise.
- You will lead your squad to greater achievements and let them realise the value of their work and how it impacts our fast-growing business;
- You will resolve conflicts, dependencies, bottlenecks and negotiate when necessary and ensure that PARK NOW’s products and services are of a high quality and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Information Management and minimum of 5 years of experience in the Technology and/or Financial sector;
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner in a FinTech/financial services environment;
- Expert knowledge in the payment industry and technology;
- Experience in PSP integrations for B2C offerings;
- Excellent communication, project management and planning skills;
- Experience in implementing standardized order 2 cash processes, including pan-European invoicing components;
- A master in agile, refinement, sprints, squads and stand-ups;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to lead company wide initiatives;
- Having what it takes to work in a fast-moving and demanding business environment;
- Constantly on the lookout for new ways to further help us optimise our products;
- Getting a “high” for delivering products and services of high quality!
- Proficient in English, Dutch is a plus;
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!