Wanted: Information Security Officer excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role:
At PARK NOW, we take data and information security very seriously. We are committed to protect and secure all our customer and employee financial and personal data. We are ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified. Plus, you will have the commitment and support from our board for all security-related matters.
Our multi-national team is looking for an Information Security Officer at our Diemen/Amsterdam office reporting to the GCISO of PARK NOW. As the Information Security Officer you assess and oversee all technology and business, related Information Security issues across the European organisation.
You will be providing objective assessments of the company's compliance with regulatory, organisational and commercial requirements governing the organisation's information technology systems. You will be developing, improving and implementing policies, procedures and security controls to ensure that the organisation's practices remain observant to all pertinent local, state/province/county and federal laws and industry.
- Conduct Information Security assessments including and documenting controls, creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or migration.
- Governance and control 400+ requirements to support PARK NOW compliance with regulatory, organisational and commercial requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 27001 & PCI DSS) governing the organisation's information technology systems.
- Maintain a compliance and security issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to severity and potential impact to the organisation. Including participation on ROTA.
- Provide security advice and insight on security requirements to non-IT leaders
- Assist business and IT managers with the acquisition of tools and expertise to assist with security best practices- related projects and initiatives.
- The officer also performs internal audits. Ensuring the readiness of teams for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- The officer collaborates and closely work together with key internal departmental stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, IT Infrastructure and Finance to achieve and maintain our security and compliance accreditation.
- Key point in developing, maintain and test our Business Continuity Plans.
- Support PARK NOW Vulnerability and Penetration testing efforts.
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices (NIST controls) and strategies.
- Experienced in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability and penetration assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- (In-depth) knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the all layers of the organisation.
- The ability to work effectively together with internal key stakeholders.
- Experience and/or an understanding of operating system internals and network protocols.
- Experience and/or an understanding of application technology security testing.
- Experience and/or an understanding of system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Information Security role.
- CISA, CISM and/or CISSP Certifications preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience; an M.B.A. or M.S. in information security is preferred.
- Experienced with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!