Intern/Working student: Strategy & Business Development
20 February 2020
Wanted: Strategy & Business Development Intern/Working student excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 20 million drivers in over 1300 cities in Europe.
About the role
Our company is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for a new colleague to join our Strategy team in our Berlin HQ. You will be working closely together with a small team in direct collaboration with the Board (CSO department).
If you are an analytical thinker that likes challenging the status quo and enjoys finding innovative solutions as well as driving their implementation you are the right fit! We are looking for an internship duration of 3-6 months (applications are accepted throughout the year).
- Help shape the future of PARK NOW by supporting strategic projects from concept to implementation
- Research and analyze parking solutions & business models including innovative ways of collaborating with mobility players and cities
- Develop innovative, implementable concepts for products and partnerships applicable to PARK NOW
- Help with the calculation of business cases for new initiatives including top-line and cost impact
- Prepare documents for decision-making on Board level
You’re an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’. You’re always trying to improve. To develop solutions faster. To make our systems run better. You’re driven, analytical, flexible and critical. And you’re a great communicator. You have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on strategy, controlling, entrepreneurship or similar
- Internship availability of 3-6 months or working student availability of 20 hours p/w
- First professional experience from internships in high-performance environments such as consulting, tech-startups, corporate strategy, M&A or similar
- The ability to develop analyses independently including hypothesis creation, research and documentation
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with a problem-solving mindset and “can-do” attitude
- The willingness and capacity to deliver, learn fast and be resilient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous experience in the mobility sector is beneficial
- We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents with exposure to the top management
- You have the opportunity to have an impact and help shape the future of mobility
- You will be coached by the team to help build your career during and beyond the internship
- You can expect great employment benefits, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more in the brand-new YOUR NOW Headquarter!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!