Marketing Communication Specialist
13 May 2020
Wanted: Marketing Communication Specialist (m/w/d), excited to shape the future of mobility
We love cities. And we’re striving to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe. Owned by BMW Group and Daimler AG, we are part of a group of newly created mobility service providers next to CHARGE NOW, FREE NOW, SHARE NOW and REACH NOW.
About the role
Are you a communication expert who knows how to position our brand as the number 1 parking brand in Europe, how to best apply our Brand Voice and Brand Identity in enforcing our position towards customers, cities and partners? As Marketing Communication Specialist, you are able to strategically deduct a target-group specific message and mould it into an effective asset in both copy and layout. You are experienced in generating PR and handling press contacts. You have an outgoing personality and building successful business relationships with external partners comes to you easily. You combine this with your drive to constantly improve, spotting business opportunities at all times.
Berlin is your home or your destination, and you look forward to work within an open, innovative and fun work environment with the goal to disrupt and lead the parking industry. You are able to join us from summer onwards? Then we are looking forward to your application! With PARK NOW you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility and parking as a service. Our young team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
- Write the next chapter of the PARK NOW growth adventure together with us and launch the next phase in PARK NOW marketing communication and partner management
- Take ownership of our offline communication touchpoints and be the initiator and driver of improvements, thus becoming the local go-to-person for all offline communication topics and questions
- Initiate new branding activities together with central marketing in the Netherlands and create communication material for B2C, B2B, B2G (city councils) and B2O (car park operators) in line with our brand tone of voice and CI
- Coordinate the PR around new city launches together with our PR agency and initiate thought leadership initiatives
- Develop POS signage for on-street and off-street (carparks) and implement lean QA processes
- Assist our partner management with communication assets to cities and car park operators
- Plan and carry out own events and provide our sales personnel with best-in-class communication material for trade fairs
- Set up pointed offline promotion activities with digital conversion options that can compete with online performance measures
- Help setting up our German social media accounts as effective communication channels
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Communication Science or Marketing
- 2-4 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Experience in the independent planning and creation of effective marketing measures
- Experience in PR, handling press contacts, knowledge about the dynamics of public opinion and the mechanics of the journalistic profession in Germany and Austria
- First experience in event management
- Customer-centric thinking
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: result-oriented, self-starter, creative, organized, eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills; you are a data driven decision maker
- Experience in translating complex concepts into concise, easy-to-understand ideas
- High proficiency in English and German and ability to work within an international matrix structure
- Good communication skills: be a true team player, share knowledge & best practice, manage agency partnerships on output
- An exciting set of tasks with high impact on our business within a small and dynamic local team, as well as within the international matrix team structure
- You will become part of one of the leading mobility service providers in the world and get the chance to shape the future of urban mobility
- A competitive, benchmarked salary and free sports subscription
- A truly great team spirit with flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- Lots of fun together – be it at our weekly Friday beers or in monthly surprise team activities
- Room for personal growth through yearly coaching and workshops as well as by regular exchange with mobility experts from all YOUR NOW companies
- A modern and comfortable work environment on our brand new YOUR NOW campus in the heart of Berlin: fruits, water and coffee in barista quality 😊
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Want to make an impact? We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, and we fully support that.
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!