Partner Management / Customer Success Team Lead (m/w/d)
22 January 2021
Wanted: Customer Success Team Lead excited to shape the future of mobility.
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more livable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
The PARK NOW Group is looking for a Team Lead Customer Success / Partner Management in our HQ, located in Berlin. Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment and want to be a part of the future of mobility and fancy working in one of Berlin’s most amazing offices? In that case: PARK NOW is looking for you!
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and reflected team lead for our Partner Management team. You will work with the team responsible for the German and Austrian markets.
With us you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded self starters, who are passionate about moving forward and sharing a laugh.
- Build an amazing Partner Program: Our partners (municipalities and car park operators) are at the core of your thinking. You have the vision, drive and project management experience to guide your team in building up an amazing program from scratch. You can create and build a library of data driven insights and analyses. You are comfortable in the interaction with top decision makers in our biggest partner cities.
- Create strong, robust Processes: Processes are your strong suit. You know how to improve and guide your team to implement a series of structured processes that ensure the onboarding of our partners to our platform with maximum speed and efficiency. You are a role model to your team and confidently represent the first line of communication to our partners, and their link to our senior technical experts.
- Shape a Partner Centric Product: You uncover the needs of our key partners and develop strong relationships with our technology departments. You create feedback mechanisms that translate partner needs into product requirements and drive the execution of new features together with senior management.
- Build an amazing team: You lead by example and know that the best results for our partners and customers are achieved by putting your team first. You know how to hire driven and empathetic team players. And you have the self-reflection to guide your team members to be the best version of themselves through continuous professional training and feedback.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a well-known university and 4+ years of work experience in a client-facing role in a fast-paced, self-driven work environment; prior experience as team lead is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in leading and executing upon structured programs and projects
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- Excellent skills in MS Office – Experience with startup communication and ticketing tools (JIRA; Slack, Confluence) is a plus
- A pragmatic, positive and energetic personality
- The opportunity to take responsibility from Day 1 and shape the future of the mobility sector
- A challenging role with potential for real impact: You are the key in shaping what our relationships with our partners will look like
- Amazing team spirit: Flat hierarchies with fast decisions and transparent communication, monthly team events and Friday beers
- Potential for Personal Development: Internal coaching through our startup, consulting and mobility experts as well as participation in training programs with our colleagues in the NL, UK, France and US markets