Wanted: Senior Product Manager excited to shape the future of mobility!
This role will be based in our Basingstoke, UK office
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless.
Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, you enable the organization to navigate through change and ensure the momentum and focus is maintained to keep activities as effective and impactful as they can be. You work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, both external and internal, to lead these transitions end-to-end as a Product Manager.
Product Managers collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define and coordinate functional requirements, high level process and technical solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution – including writing business requirements, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization. The ideal person is someone who works well with global and cross-functional teams composed of product managers, business managers, operations, and executives.
- Lead the effective delivery of large complex cross-functional initiatives in support of either local or global programs that aim to drive business growth and customer value.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure transition readiness, no impact on business during and post-transition and leading change for the organization.
- Maintain regular communication cadence with leadership and coordinate progress reporting across an array of initiatives.
- Collaborate with local and global, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical and/or program constraints.
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate activities are prioritized
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Create, maintain and disseminate program information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Technical Program and/or Product Management or leading software development projects with aggressive schedules.
- Proficient knowledge of Project/Program Management principles and processes.
- 3+ years of experience working with cross functional technical teams and business units to design, develop, and implement new systems or solutions.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to probe, question and get “under the hood” of established business operations and processes.
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits as well as Friday beers, and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!