Senior Product Manager
Diemen (Amsterdam, NL)
29 September 2020
Wanted: SR Product Manager excited to shape the future of mobility!
This role can be based in Diemen, NL or Basingstoke, UK
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless.
Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
As Product Manager you are dialed into the intersection of customer needs and product capabilities – you know what the right product is at the right time. You are the owner of the product strategy which you create by working with the relevant functional leaders in the organization ( Engineering, Sales and Marketing to name the key ones). You have the pulse on the market and identify trends that need to be considered in the product strategy. You are data driven in multiple aspects including understanding addressable market, product insights and use this data to improve product performance.
- Building the right product at the right time and driving the outcomes that will make your product successful. Own customer outcomes and measures of success. You are the CEO of the product and will ensure that product lands in the market with the desired impact.
- Deep understanding the customer problems and pain points including business aspects of the product
- Product Go-To-Market success criteria and components
- Defining the end to end strategy and vision of the product that is aligned with other functional leaders
- Building and evolving the short and long term product roadmap
- Communicating and aligning objectives with other functional leaders and Park-Now executive team
- Definition of the objectives, requirements and scope to be realized
- If required understanding any technical challenges that need to be overcome in order to realize full potential
- Proactively managing conflicting requirements and co-dependencies with other teams, rapidly and effectively negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- 7-10 years of relevant product manager experience
- Experience with building business cases for new features products
- Experience in using data to build products
- Experience in go to market strategies
- Have the ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments
- Have the ability to shape project initiatives from the ground up: program structure, risk analysis & management, status reporting
- Experience working in an agile environment and/or lean methodologies
- Have excellent leadership skills and able to motivate members of all levels
- Are strong in motivating and structuring members of all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a Product / Tech organization
- Ability to determine priority of activities based on corporate / product strategy
- Experience working closely with commercial and marketing functions
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits as well as Friday beers, and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!