14 October 2020
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless.
Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
- Analysis of User Stories and Features, working alongside a variety of internal stakeholders, enabling production of high quality test cases.
- Proactive communication within the team to ensure quality is built into and considered at every step of our software delivery pipeline.
- Scripting and execution of manual test cases.
- Scripting and execution of automated test cases.
- Production of high quality Test plans, Test documentation and Reports as needed and appropriate.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks at a rapid pace
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads and tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work; and
- Problem solving and resolution.
Essential Technical Attributes
- Experience of testing RESTful web services
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of Test Automation
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver (preferably with Java as a language)
- Able to understand when to apply test automation to drive value
- Working knowledge of TestNG, Appium, Browserstack, Saucelabs
- Experience with the at least one of the following Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, 2007 Server, Linux Redhat/Debian/Suse.
Desirable Technical Attributes & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within an agile development environment
- Experience of using the Atlassian Suite of tools: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Experience of source control repositories, SVN, GIT
- Experience of coding languages and/or ability to learn: Java, Swift
- Experience of Postman, SOAPUI, Swagger
- Experience of BDD testing.
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation level)
- Agile Methodology Certification/Training (Certified Scrum Master, SAFe Practitioner, etc.)
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits as well as Friday beers, and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!