RingGo, a ParkNow brand, is the UK’s leading cashless parking solution – trusted by over 12 million customers and provided nationwide by local authorities, rail operators and private companies as an alternative to pay and display parking.
Our customers interact with our service in a wide variety of methods: iPhone and Android apps, web, SMS, IVR and in-car transactions.
With an in-demand, broad, and modern technology platform, we need to ensure we are constantly delivering our customers high-quality software that they love to use. We are seeking a highly experienced QA Engineer to be a member of the software engineering team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our company’s growing range of products and services. We offer a friendly and engaging working environment. We want to cultivate and encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes in the technology market.
To help you achieve this we offer a range of support: training (internal and external), coaching, exercise classes, fruit deliveries, and cake and hash browns to keep you going.
- Analysis of User Stories and Features, working alongside a variety of internal stakeholders, enabling production of high quality test cases.
- Proactive communication within the team to ensure quality is built into and considered at every step of our software delivery pipeline.
- Scripting and execution of manual test cases.
- Scripting and execution of automated test cases.
- Production of high quality Test plans, Test documentation and Reports as needed and appropriate.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks at a rapid pace.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude.
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads and tight deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Problem solving and resolution.
Essential Technical Attributes
- Experience of testing RESTful web services.
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of Test Automation.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver (preferably with Java as a language).
- Able to understand when to apply test automation to drive value.
- Working knowledge of TestNG, Appium, Browserstack, Saucelabs.
- Experience with the at least one of the following Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, 2007 Server, Linux Redhat/Debian/Suse.
Desirable Technical Attributes & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within an agile development environment.
- Experience of using the Atlassian Suite of tools: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket.
- Experience of source control repositories, SVN, GIT.
- Experience of coding languages and/or ability to learn: Java, Swift.
- Experience of Postman, SOAPUI, Swagger.
- Experience of BDD testing.
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation level).
- Agile Methodology Certification/Training (Certified Scrum Master, SAFe Practitioner, etc.).
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, Friday drinks and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!