Wanted: Technical Partner Manager excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role/team
We’re looking for an excellent relationship-builder with strong technical understanding to join our Off-Street Parking Operations team as a Technical Partner Manager. Reporting into our Manager Off-Street Operations, you’ll be part of our rapidly growing Off-Street Parking business unit, to be based in our Amsterdam office.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the integration and implementation of multi-storied car parks and their Parking Management System vendors across Europe through our Configurations Analysts, Implementation Managers, and Partner Managers. You’ll have a holistic view on all Off-Street Parking-related API integrations and, after picking up newly signed integrators from our Business Development teams, you’ll be accountable for commercial integrations with partners, you will support the individual implementations, and agree maintenance agreements to ensure a fully functioning technical landscape.
By building strong relationships with both your technical counterparts at large operators and PMS software vendors across Europe, including our Product Owners, you’ll speed up our integration- and implementation times and ensure our inventory is always accessible to offer the best customer and partner experience.
- Accountable for the commercial side of PMS integrations and carpark implementations from integration/ implementation until and including maintenance of the API connection: ensuring the successful commercial operation of carparks and Parking Management Systems’
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical stakeholders at operators and at PMS software vendors to ensure a short line of communication leading to faster integrations and less technical friction during and after implementation
- Collaborate with our Implementation and Incident Management teams to proactively be aware of potential technical issues
- Coordinate with our local Configuration Analysts in Amsterdam and Berlin to ensure a quick turn-around in investigating and resolving potential technical issues
- Exchange with our Product Owners to ensure PARK NOW offers an integrator-friendly landscape allowing us to quickly grow inventory
- Collaborate with the entire Off-Street Parking organization to exchange commercial requests from operators and PMS software vendors: be the representative of our integrating parties within PARK NOW and ensure a superior collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical Partner Management or Project Management with a proven track record of building and maintaining technical relationships and API integrations
- Experience querying databases with Microsoft SQL Server is a requirement, the use of variables, stored procedures and experience working with different DBMS environments (SQL Management Server and MySQL Workbench)
- You like to work and coordinate in teams, pushing our technical service to the next level but don’t mind getting your own hands dirty
- Strong Customer Service and Partner Management ethos with strong communication skills in Dutch and English (German is a plus)
- You are a self-motivated go-getter and achiever with a very social and fun yet assertive and persuasive attitude who can be trusted to get things done even under difficult conditions
- Most importantly, you can communicate with stakeholders on a technical level and show willingness to broaden your technical understanding with both familiar and unfamiliar technologies
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent excel/macro skills, handling of various data files and conversion of these data (mainly XML and JSON)
- Knowledge of AWS, API tools (Postmen, Fiddler), PowerShell, Swagger, SOAPUI, Stash as a repository (GitHub UI), SQL Management Server and MySQL Workbench
- Experience in the payment and/ or parking industry, more specifically in working with parking aggregators and property management systems (PMS)
Want to be part of a strategic initiative in a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!